- Qualification will deliver practical skills and knowledge to upskill region’s tax professionals for introduction of UAE Corporate Tax in 2023
- The Emirati Talent Competitiveness Council (ETCC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the PwC Academy, in the presence of Mohamed bin Hadi Al Hussaini, UAE Minister of State for Financial Affairs.
- DIFC Academy, the education platform of Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has announced a collaboration with PwC’s Academy, the talent and skills development business of PwC Middle East. This is to offer a globally recognised diploma programme a
Commercial Bank of Dubai and PwC's Academy Join Forces to Fuel Digital Transformation with Innovative Digital Accelerator ProgrammeCommercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) is igniting the digital future of the UAE's banking sector by empowering its own workforce.
- In the presence of Sheikh Hamad Bin Saleh Bin Mohamed Al Sharqi, Board Member of National Bank of Fujairah (NBF), the bank held the official graduation ceremony for 32 UAE nationals who completed the NBF Technology Academy.
- Aafaq Islamic Finance, the leading institution in the financial sector offering Sharia-compliant financial products and services across the UAE and the region signs with PwC’s Academy.
PwC’s Academy continues leadership role in technology skills development in Middle East with new Pluralsight partnershipSupporting KSA’s Vision 2030 Human Capability Development Program: Partnership addresses critical security, cloud, data analytics, and AI skills needed to compete globally
- CertNexus announced that PWC Academy Middle East was named the global Authorized Training Partner of The Year at the annual CertNexus Authorized Training Partner Meeting and Award Ceremony held virtually from Rochester, NY.
- CertNexus announced that Semih Kumluk from PWC Academy Middle East, UAE, was named the Global CertNexus Instructor of the Year at the annual CertNexus Authorized Training Partner Meeting and Award Ceremony held virtually from Rochester, NY.
- The Middle East’s pace of change in progressing the digital economy has been notably quicker than most of the world. Clear strategic initiatives such as the UAE Digital Economy Strategy, Saudi Arabia’s National Transformation Programme
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.