- The Middle East’s pace of change in progressing the digital economy has been notably quicker than most of the world. Clear strategic initiatives such as the UAE Digital Economy Strategy, Saudi Arabia’s National Transformation Programme
- ESG-led strategies are being rapidly adopted by organisations across the globe, and as a result, there is an increased demand for investors and associated professionals with an advanced understanding of ESG investing.
- PwC’s Academy and USAII have come together to align their AI expertise and impart the right set of AI skills in the Middle East through USAII’s AI Certification Programs.
- Evolvin' Women, a social enterprise dedicated to the advancement of women in developing countries has concluded the second edition of its Social Entrepreneurship Programme, a first-of-its kind entrepreneurship programme that aims to empower women from dev
- NBF Technology Academy is a unique initiative launched by NBF that aims to provide intensive training to UAE students in the field of IT, programming, and the application of the emerging digital capabilities, empowering them with the knowledge and skills
- Partnership between Access Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Investment Office and Unstoppable Domains - Important step in encouraging greater inclusion of women in Web3 activity.
- PwC’s Academy and the Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) have collaborated to offer two online programmes - The Fintech and Digital Banking Certification and The Transfer Pricing Diploma to the banking sector in Egypt.
PwC and AIJRF Sign an MOU to Design Training Programs in Media and Artificial Intelligence and Dynamic Human SkillsPwC’s Academy, the talent and skills development business of PwC, has signed an agreement of understanding (MOU) with...
- CertNexus announced that PwC Academy was named the EMEA Authorized Training Partner of The Year.
- Initiative to absorb 75,000 Emiratis into UAE’s private sector in five years is the ‘future of the UAE’, said PwC partner.
Dubai Business Associates Falcon Programme to develop future leaders welcomes students from around the worldFormer graduates have worked with the likes of Emirates Group, DP World, Dubai Future Foundation and Expo 2020.
- Skills are only part of the equation that will drive global coder talent to come to UAE.
- Virtual training programmes will develop technical skills for young professionals to serve the nation’s digital economy.
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.