The volume and variety of data available today has revolutionised business decision making – but the real challenge comes with how to convert that data into something comprehensible.
That’s why we developed the Data Analytics and Visualisation programme - to supercharge your data analysis skills to the next level. With this course, get the essential knowledge on data analysis and practical skills to utilise Microsoft Excel and Power BI to create dashboards for your business team.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create visual, user-friendly data reports to create actionable insights for your organisation.
Who is it for?
This course is for you if you are a business professional who does not have a technical / IT background.
Irrespective of whether you are an entry-level or an experienced professional, this course is ideal if you want to understand Data Analytics and start using Microsoft Excel and Power BI in your organisations.
What will you cover?
You will learn the following skills in this course:
Introduction to Data Analytics
- Data Analytics concepts
- Data analytics use cases and examples
- Data analytics framework
- Big data
- Machine learning and deep learning
- Predictive analytics
Analysing Data with Excel
- Data wrangling process
- Asking right questions to the data
- Descriptive analytics
- Formulas, functions and pivot tables
- Excel charts and visual analytics
Advanced Data Analytics with Excel
- Loading big data to Excel
- Power Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
- Power Suite
- Data Wrangling with Power Query editor and M language
- Data Modelling with Power Pivot and DAX language
Data visualisation with Power BI
- Getting data
- Applying data transformation and reshaping
- Data modelling
- Interactive Data Visualisations with Power BI
- Designing a report using the built-in visuals
- Importing new visuals from AppSource
- Creating real time dashboards
- Formatting and layout
- Creating a mobile layout
Programme details to be announced soon; watch this space.
Connect with our team
Amanda Pearl Amanda PearlSenior Training ConsultantUAE
Keshini Kooragamage Keshini KooragamageSenior Training ConsultantUAE
Amna Salim Amna SalimManager - Professional Qualifications LeadIn-house training
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.