Python has been consistently rated as one of the top in-demand programming languages in 2021. With the demand for programming skills at an all-time high, and only expected to increase over the next decade, upskilling yourself in this popular and versatile language can be the career boost you are looking for.
In just 3 days, build your fundamentals of programming in Python and learn how to apply them in Data Science and AI:
- Python Basics:
- String operations
- List operations
- Data structures
- Data types
- Fundamentals of Statistics and Maths for Data Analysis
- Descriptive analysis
- Correlation vs. Causation
- Outlier detection
- Matrix operations
- Basic Programming with Python
- Conditional loops
- If statements
- For statements
- While statements
- Numpy & Pandas: Data analysis with Python
- Data loading
- Feature engineering
- Matplotlib & Seaborn: Data visualisation with Python
- Create visuals using matplotlib
- Visual analytics
- Scatter plot, histogram, box plot
- Scikit-learn: Machine Learning with Python
- Build a Machine Learning model
- Adjust the model hyperparameters
Who is it for?
This is the right course for you if you are a professional looking to enter the Data Analytics and AI world and want to enhance your skills. You can be relatively new to programming or have been developing software for years - you will benefit from it.
It also serves as the starting point for your Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (CAIP) qualification (hyperlink to the CAIP page)
Programme details to be announced soon; watch this space.
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.