As one of the biggest employers of ACCAs globally, we have decades of experience of bringing together the expertise of accounting professionals from across our global network and combining it with the diverse experience of ACCA training experts to deliver the highest quality ACCA training programme in the region.
We are the Platinum Approved Learning Partner of ACCA and our goal is simple - to help you get ACCA qualified, by providing you with the knowledge, learning tools and exam techniques to clear your exams and achieve a globally coveted qualification.
Join our blended learning programme for a seamless study experience. Attend tuition, revision and Question based Revision (QBR) for end-to-end exam preparation. Get access to our exclusive CBE portal; as close to the exam experience you can get, loads of exam questions practice, one-on-one doubt clearing session, whatsapp support and more.
You can join our open courses in UAE, or connect with us for customised in-house training requirements.
* GEMS Group students receive a 35% discount on our ACCA programme. Terms and conditions apply.
Who is it for?
The ACCA qualification prepares you for the role of an Accountant, Auditor, Treasury Professional, Management Accountant, Tax Consultant or Finance Manager. The qualification is a great mark of credibility if you are a professional working in similar roles or aspiring to be in them.
It’s also the right choice for you if you are a high school or university student looking to pursue a career in accounting and finance and want to get the edge on your resume.
Which ACCA level are you eligible for ?
You are eligible for ACCA if you meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs (or equivalent): These need to be in five separate subjects including English and Maths. Students from other streams such as CBSE are also eligible after grade 12
- Relevant degree from a university accredited by ACCA: You may be eligible to claim up to 9 exemptions at the Fundamentals level of the ACCA Qualification depending on your degree and university.
To qualify as an ACCA member, you will need to complete the 3 Es:
- Exams: Pass 13 exams. You may be eligible for up to 9 exemptions depending on your qualifications.
- Experience: Record 36 months' experience in a relevant role
- Ethics: Complete the professional ethics module
Book your on-demand computer based exam at PwC's Academy
- Follow this link to register as a member on PwC’s Academy website if you do not have an existing account.
- Once your account is verified, proceed to booking your exam by clicking here.
- Fill the form with your preferences and click ‘Register’.
- Confirm the payment amount.
- Reconfirm the currency is ‘AED’ and the total amount being charged.
- Read and accept terms and conditions.
- Complete final payment.
Final confirmation will be received a week prior to your scheduled exam date.
More about the Qualification
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. They aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.To learn more about the professional body, click here.
To learn more about the ACCA qualification please click here.
Meet our trainers
Ashutosh is a senior associate with 9+ years experience within investment and corporate financial management. He is a part of the professional qualifications delivery team, delivering content for the CFA programme.
Nouran is a trainer with 3+ years of industry and training experience in the field of finance and accounting ranging from audit, accounting, to credit management.
Hassan is a senior professional qualification trainer at PwC’s Academy. He has over 7 years of experience in teaching and has been extensively involved in the delivery of qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, CMA and corporate trainings to various clients in the region.
Anu Liza Thomas
Anu is a senior professional finance and accounting trainer with 6+ years of experience in upskilling professionals and graduates in professional finance qualifications.
- Corporate and Business Law (ENG)Tuition12 sesisons3466 AEDRevision6 sessions2079 AED4300 AED
- Performance ManagementTuition12 sessions3150 AEDRevision6 sessions1890 AEDQBR1 session630 AED3900 AED
- Taxation (UK)Tuition12 sessions3150 AEDRevision6 sessions1890 AEDQBR1 session630 AED3900 AED
- Financial Reporting (Intl)Tuition12 sessions3150 AEDRevision6 sessions1890 AEDQBR1 session630 AED3900 AED
- Audit and Assurance (Intl)Tuition12 sessions3150 AEDRevision6 sessions1890 AEDQBR1 session630 AED3900 AED
- Financial ManagementTuition12 sessions3150 AEDRevision6 sessions1890 AEDQBR1 session630 AED3900 AED
- ACCA Strategic Business LeaderTuition14 sessions5566 AEDRevision4 sessions2625 AEDQBR1 session2016 AED6000 AED
- ACCA - Strategic Business ReportingTuition14 sessions3466 AEDRevision3 sessions2079 AEDQBR1 session693 AED4991 AED
- Advanced Financial ManagementTuition12 sessions3466 AEDRevision3 sessions2079 AEDQBR1 session693 AED4300 AED
- Advanced Performance ManagementTuition12 sessions3466 AEDRevision3 sessions2079 AEDQBR1 session693 AED4300 AED
- Advanced TaxationTuition12 sesssions3466 AEDRevision6 sessions2079 AEDQBR1 session693 AED4300 AED
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (INT)Tuition12 sesisons3466 AEDRevision6 sessions2079 AEDQBR1 session693 AED4300 AED
The jump from fundamental to professional level papers is quite challenging.Zoya Hasan
My lecturer brought together theory, real-life examples and exam practice questions in the perfect way. It ensured that I was able to not only understand the relevant concepts but able to attempt the exam questions with confidence.Zain Faheem
PwC’s Academy provides a very personalised study environment. All classes were conducted in a structured manner which helped increase my confidence in the subject area. My lecturer was always willing to help and clarify any study issues in good…Mili Raju
Being a part of PwC’s Academy has not only shaped my career but has professionally groomed me to become a confident individual who can adapt to a changing environment and be successful in the current corporate world.”Aman Bhandari - Completed the ACCA qualification
I found PwC classes extremely helpful , especially the QBR sessions, in understanding the main concepts of the subject as well as the techniques to connect the different concepts in a given situation.Siyana Shefeek
When I joined the Academy I had no previous accounting or finance knowledge, so I was not sure what I had signed myself up for. However, the lovely staff and lecturers assured me that I would be absolutely fine - and I was!Sagarika Sinde
Studying the ACCA course has not only enhanced my career opportunities, but also changed my life! It has changed my mindset and how I approach things in life. Now, I can positively say that I will take this learning experience into my everyday…Majid Almarouqi
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.