We support professionals to supercharge their careers with the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, one of the world’s leading Project Management qualifications.
No matter what industry you are in, the PMP qualification is an important mark of distinction for organisations looking for people who work smarter and perform better.
Our programme is run by experienced project professionals to support you with the skills, knowledge and exam techniques to become certified. What’s more, as a PMI Premiere Authorised Training Partner, we provide exclusive access to additional learning assets.
Why become a Project Management Professional (PMP)?
The PMP certification is the globally accepted gold standard for project managers. Once certified, you will be knowledgeable in:
- Process: Sharpen your knowledge of the technical aspects needed to successfully manage projects
- People: Build the essential skills needed to effectively lead a project team in today's changing environment
- Business Environment: Understand the connection between projects and organisational strategy
Who is it for?
This course is for you if you are an experienced project manager, who is responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams.
You are eligible for PMP if you have:
- A four year degree
- 36 months of experience leading projects
- 35+ hours of project management education/training or CAPM qualification
- A High school diploma or an associate degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months of experience leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM qualification
More about the accrediting body
The PMP is accredited by the Project Management Institute(PMI), the world’s leading association for those who consider project, programme, or portfolio management their profession. Through global advocacy, collaboration, education, and research, they work to prepare more than three million professionals around the world for The Project Economy.
You can learn more about the PMP qualification here.
You can learn more about the https://www.pmi.org/
Project Management Professional (PMP) - May 202228 May 202225 Jun 20225 Days3673AED$1,0003673AED$1,000
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.