As an Approved Center of CIPD in the Middle East, we are pleased to offer CIPD Level 3 and Level 5 training to HR and L&D professionals. With PwC's Academy CIPD training programme, you get the highest number of face-to-face contact hours with faculty who have deep industry expertise and experience in the Middle East. Our faculty and course materials are CIPD approved. To support your preparation, we also offer you access to additional study resources and go the extra mile with assessment support and tutorials.
Our training programme is offered as open courses in UAE, KSA and Qatar and can also be customised for in-house requirements.
With the highest number of face to face contact hours in the Middle East, PwC’s Academy offers unparalleled support to ensure that you have all the knowledge, skills and training to become CIPD qualified.
Our training programme includes:
- Comprehensive training with 100+ hours of classes for Certificate programme and 120+ hours for Diploma programme
- Practical application of knowledge through case studies, role plays and group exercises
- Tutorial videos on assessments
- Access to a student portal which includes the essential and recommended learning materials and the ability to submit assessments
- Additional support specially designed to help you clear assessments and get qualified
Upon successful completion of the programme, you are eligible to receive a certificate from CIPD and can use the designation Associate CIPD after your name.
Our aim is simple! To help you become CIPD qualified.
Our training programme has a balanced structure, combining classroom sessions with group work, one to one support, skills development and collaborative learning. In addition to the face to face contact hours, you will have access to an online portal, study resources such as textbooks and workbooks, and additional support from the facilitator as required.
CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualification in HR provides the knowledge to become an effective HR practitioner. It is suitable for you if you are new to the HR role or you have worked in HR for a number of years but do not have any formal qualification.
CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualification in HR provides a broad perspective of the organisational issues facing HR Professionals and enables you to become a more effective HR manager. It is suitable for you if you are an existing HR practitioners, generalists or manager with knowledge and experience of HR operations.
The CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualification in L&D provides a broad perspective of the organisational issues facing L&D professionals and enables you to further develop analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. It is suitable for you if you are an experienced L&D professionals looking to develop your management skills, working as an independent consultant within L&D or are responsible for L&D activities where L&D is not a separate function.
To apply for Level 5 Intermediate qualification you should either have the required work experience or have completed the Level 3 Foundation qualification.
To enrol for the CIPD qualification, you need to demonstrate English language competency.
You will be placed on the most appropriate level based on your prior work experience, educational background and initial diagnostic interview.
Contact us for a one-on-one consultation to assess your eligibility and the suitable level for you.
There are no examinations for the Level 3 and Level 5 qualifications. You will be assessed on an on-going basis on completion of:
- Written assignments such as reports, essays, case studies, etc
- Personal development plans
- Skills based assessments such as mock interviews and performance appraisals
For every assessment, you will either receive a Pass or Refer. If you receive a Refer on the first submission, you will have an opportunity to submit again. If you receive a Refer on your second submission as well, you will be required to redo the module.
You must pass all modules within the specified time frame in order to successfully complete the qualification.
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for HR and People development. CIPD is committed to championing better work and working lives, building HR capabilities, shaping ideologies and setting standards for best practices. CIPD has been setting the benchmark for excellence in HR and Learning and Development for more than 100 years with 140,000 members globally and already has more than 2000 members in the Middle East. To know more about CIPD Middle East, click here.
We offer Level 3 Foundation qualification in HR and Level 5 Intermediate qualification in HR and L&D.
Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- Developing yourself as an effective Human Resources Practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting change within organisations
- Contributing to the process of job analysis
Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice
After completing the Foundation Certificate you can complete these 2 additional modules to earn the Diploma:
- Identifying learning and development needs
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the contexts of HR
- Using information in HR
- Reward management
- Resource and talent planning
- Improving organisational performance
Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management
After completing the Intermediate Certificate you can complete these 2 additional modules to earn the Diploma:
- Employee engagement
- Managing and coordinating the human resources function
Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Learning & Development
- Developing professional practice in L&D
- Understanding the context of L&D
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for L&D
- Understanding the role of L&D in talent development
- Implementing coaching and mentoring
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house
What are the eligibility criteria?
There are no formal educational prerequisites. If your educational background is not in English, you must demonstrate a high standard of verbal and written English to be admitted to a CIPD Programme. You may be required to complete a pre-assessment to demonstrate your English language competence.
Which qualification and level is best suited for me?
In order to determine the most suitable level for you, we will conduct a short initial diagnostic assessment (on the phone or face to face) and then recommend the level that would be best suited to your education, experience and goals.
Are there any exemptions?
You may be eligible for exemptions, credit transfers or recognition of prior learning if you have studied similar modules previously. Contact us with evidence of your certificate of achievement and we will discuss eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
How long will the course take?
Typically, you can complete the training for the certificate programme in 6-12 months and the diploma in 6-15 months. There are several programme formats to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 3 months after you submit your final assessment to receive your certificate from CIPD.
How am I graded?
There are no exams in CIPD. You will be assessed on an on-going basis on completion of:
- Written assignments such as reports, essays, and case studies
- Personal development plans
- Interviews, performance reviews and other skill based assessments.
For every assessment, you will either receive a Pass or Refer. If you receive a Refer on your first submission, you will have an opportunity to submit again. If you receive a Refer on your second submission as well, you will be required to redo the module. You must pass all modules in order to successfully complete the qualification.
What support will I receive?
As a student at PwC’s Academy, you will receive support and guidance throughout your qualification. Some examples of the support mechanisms we have in place are:
- Half Hour Club: Trainers are available to answer questions or clear doubts on any topics you wish to discuss 30 minutes before/after class.
- Tutorial Webinars: These webinars are designed to provide guidance on assessments and writing structure
- Support Courses: We regularly run support courses on various topics to help you develop essential study skills
Our trainers are also readily available to provide any additional support you may need outside the classroom.
How do I become a CIPD Member?
In order to receive your CIPD Certificate, you will need to enroll as a Student Member with CIPD prior to enrolling for the training programme. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have paid your membership fees and registered as a student with CIPD. Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be eligible to apply for Associate Membership and use the designation Associate CIPD next to your name. You can progress to Chartered or Fellow membership based on your experience.
What are the fees for CIPD membership?
If you are studying the CIPD qualification, you are required to join as a Student member at the start of your qualification. To join, you will need to pay a subscription fee of approximately GBP 130. To maintain your membership, you will need to pay membership fees to CIPD annually.