As an Approved Center of CMI in the Middle East, we are pleased to offer CMI level 3, 5 and 7 to aspiring managers and leaders. Led by our full time CMI approved faculty, our CMI training programme will help candidates develop the knowledge and skills to advance in their career as a leader and manager.
The Chartered Management Institute is an accredited professional institution for management and leadership based in the United Kingdom. CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence. With a member community of over 100,000,
CMI gives managers and leaders, and their organisations, the skills they need to improve their performance and create an impact.
CMI is the only organisation offering the elite Chartered Manager status for excellence in management and leadership. CMI helps aspiring managers and leaders:
- Gain recognition for their accomplishments
- Improve leadership effectiveness
- Improve organisational performance
PwC’s Academy is an Approved Centre for delivering CMI qualifications across the Middle East. Our focus is to make sure that the candidates have all the knowledge, skills and mindset to become CMI qualified.
Our CMI training programme is designed to give candidates a comprehensive training experience. We employ the latest teaching techniques that are proven to improve learning skills, and allows candidates to perform to their highest level even in the most challenging topics.
Our training programmes include:
- Highly interactive tuition sessions
- Exclusive assignment review sessions
- Access to Management Direct , a complete online library of comprehensive and up to date material that addresses current management practices
- Additional support specifically designed to help candidates clear assignments and get qualified
The CMI is suitable for:
Level 3: Candidates aspiring for management role such as team leader, supervisor and project officer.
Level 5: Candidates aspiring for management role such as Operations Manager, Divisional Manager, Departmental Manager, Regional Manager and Head of Department.
Level 7: Candidates aspiring for leadership roles such as Senior Manager, Regional Manager, Technical Specialist Manager, Director or CEO.
Candidates aspiring to management and leadership role at all levels of an organisation can apply. Candidates must show evidence of management experience for levels 5 and 7. If a candidate’s educational background is not in English, candidate must demonstrate a high standard of verbal and written English to be admitted to a CMI programme.
Level 3 - Principles of Management and Leadership
The Level 3 qualifications are aimed at practicing or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes. They will set and monitor goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction and guidance. Day to day operational and project activities are a key part of their role.
The Level 3 units consist of:
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Managing Individuals to be Effective in their Role
- Principles of Communication in the Workplace
- Managing Budgets and Resources
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing Meetings
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
Level 5 Management and Leadership
The Level 5 qualifications are aimed at practicing or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. The primary role of a practicing manager or leader is to lead, design tactics, coach and develop teams to deliver aims and objectives in line with organisational strategy.
The Level 5 units consist of:
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Leadership Practice
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Principles of Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Performance
- Forming Successful Teams
- Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Principles of Delivering Coaching and Mentoring
- Principles of Developing a Skilled and Talented Workforce
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Conflict
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
- Principles of Recruiting, Selecting and Retaining Talent
- Workforce Planning
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Planning, Procuring and Managing Resources
- Principles of Innovation
- Managing Risk
- Managing Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Managing Finance
- Using Data and Information for Decision Making
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Principles of Marketing Products and Services
- Conducting a Management Project
- Strategic Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
The Level 7 qualifications are designed for practicing managers wishing to develop professional management and leadership practice and design strategies. These managers will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role. They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
The Level 7 units consist of:
- Strategic Leadership
- Leading and Developing People to Optimise Performance
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Developing Organisational Strategy
- Leading Strategic Change
- Finance for Strategic Leaders
- Organisational Design and Development
- Strategic Risk Management
- Strategic Management of Data and Information
- Marketing Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Practice
- Strategic Management Project
- Applied Research for Strategic Leaders
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Approaches to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
Group B (Diploma only)
- Procurement, Purchasing and Contracting
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Leading Quality Management
- Principles and Practices of Policy Development
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Principles and Practices of Ethical Decision-Making
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house