Comprehensive classes and revision along with mock exams day to ensure best pass rates, customised online materials that includes progress tests and online quizzes, Internships and graduate programs at PwC, Tie ups with top material providers, and most especially full time CPA trainers and hence more one on one doubt clearing time with the trainer.
CPA is one of the leading financial accounting qualifications in the Middle East. The CPA credential is a license issued by one of the 55 State Boards of Accountancy in the United States of America, and this can now be examined outside the United States. The CPA exam is set set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). The AICPA has nearly 394,000 members in 128 countries.
Our CPA training programme is made up of comprehensive preparation classes using the CPA Wiley comprehensive study materials, progress tests and weekly online assignments and revision classes after each session including, Access to over 7500 practice questions with bite sized video lessons and is accesible in any devices, Exam oriented handouts prepared by our experts that summarise the class material, section by section, Support courses on exam strategies, tips and techniques, Highly experienced industry experts trainers.
Each State Board of Accountancy has different requirements which must be met in order to be eligible to undertake the CPA qualification. Generally these include:
- A 4 years bachelors degree in accounting, finance or business or 3 years bachelors degree with masters degree
- A minimum of 120 credit hours to be eligible to take the CPA exams
- A minimum of 15 semester hours in Accounting 24 semester hours in business
- A minimum of 150 credit hours, 24 credit hours in Accounting and 1-2 years relevant work experience to apply for a CPA license
Fulfilled the eligibility requirement indicated above and have completed the credential evaluation process with with NASBA.
To qualify as an CPA member, you will need to complete:
- education - 150 semester hours and minimum of 24 semester hours in Accounting
- exams - pass 4 exams (pass mark is 75%)
- experience - 1- 2 years
- ethics - complete the ethics exams (for some States)
Financial Accounting and Reporting
Auditing and Attestation
Business Environment and Concept
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house