You may be starting a career in marketing or are a seasoned marketing professional - earning the CIM qualification will provide you with the knowledge, skills and mindset to take your career to the next level.
As a CIM accredited center, we promise you an exceptional learning experience.
We offer training solutions for Level 4,6, and 7. Get 150+ hours of comprehensive in-class learning for the certificate and 180+ hours for the diploma, and practically apply it through case studies, role play, group exercises and an extensive range of online learning tools. Utilise our extensive library of online resources for assessment support and use the peer-to-peer community experience to add value to your workplace.
Who is it for?
You can find the suitable CIM award based on your background or experience:
- CIM Level 4: If you are an aspiring marketer who wants to gain knowledge and skills to progress a successful career in marketing
- CIM Level 6 Diploma: If you are a marketer in an operational, supervisory or management role and want to develop or enhance your marketing knowledge and skills.
- CIM Level 7: If you are a marketer working at a strategic marketing or management level, looking to strengthen your leadership skills to turn business challenges and disruption into opportunities. This level is equivalent to a Master’s degree.
Which CIM level are you eligible for?
To enrol for the CIM qualification, you need to demonstrate English language competency. You will be placed on the most appropriate level based on your prior work experience, educational background and initial diagnostic interview.
Once completed, you get an award for each module plus a certificate from CIM for the level successfully completed and can use the designation Affiliate or Member CIM after your name.
Contact us (hyperlink this to the contact form) for a one-on-one consultation to assess your eligibility and recommend the suitable level for you.
More about the professional body
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) strives for business leaders and opinion formers to recognise the positive contribution professional marketing can bring to their organisations, the economy and wider society. They support, develop and represent marketers, organisations and the profession all over the world.
To learn more about the accrediting body, click here.
To learn more about the qualification, click here.
Meet our trainers
Priyam is the Head of Marketing for PwC’s Academy ME with 13+ years of experience in marketing, community management and training.
Akvile is a digital marketing consultant and trainer with 15+ years of experience in the region as marketing lead and digital education specialist.
Failan is a senior leadership and management expert with 25+ years of experience in diverse disciplines across sectors.
Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- 02 Feb 202316 Mar 202314 sessions5800AED$1,579
- 27 Sep 202210 Nov 202214 sessions5800AED$1,579
- 10 May 202216 Jun 202214 sessions5800AED$1,579
Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing
- 02 Feb 202316 Mar 202312 sessions6600AED$1,796
- 27 Sep 202203 Nov 202212 sessions6600AED$1,796
- 17 May 202223 Jun 202212 sessions6600AED$1,796
Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- 02 Feb 202316 Mar 202312 sessions6900AED$1,878
- 26 Sep 202214 Nov 202212 sessions6900AED$1,878
- 08 May 202212 Jun 202212 sessions6900AED$1,878
CIM Level 7 Marketing Leadership Programme
- 13 Feb 202320 Mar 202312 sessions8000AED$2,178
- 25 Sep 202213 Nov 202212 sessions8000AED$2,178
- 15 May 202219 Jun 202212 sessions8000AED$2,178
CIM has helped me to bring a marketing perspective in my current role in retail by conducting market research and analysing the competition.Melissa Saldanha - L4 student
CIM has helped me see the full picture from an extremely professional angle. It’s not good to have, it’s a MUST have."Frida Fadel - L6 student
CIM Marketing Leadership Programme has been pivotal in transitioning to independent marketing consultancy practice. It has helped me to build professional resilience and adapt in this complex world.Gayane Grigoryan - L7 student
The CIM qualification has helped me extensively as a marketer and has helped me think more creatively about my customers. The programme has given me the tools to apply learnt knowledge in my current organisation.Reham Shafei - CIM L4 student
We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust.
It all adds up to The New Equation.