VAT is coming to Oman, and organisations need experts with a clear understanding of the VAT legislative requirements and its application, to ensure successful compliance…
Here is your chance to become an Oman VAT expert!
Introducing PwC's Oman VAT Compliance Diploma, the first and ONLY accredited tax qualification in the region, in collaboration with Tolley. This diploma provides in-depth practical knowledge of the Oman VAT legislation and the principles of VAT and application of the legislation.
Learn more about the diploma at a free live webinar on 11 Augest 2021 from 6.30pm - 7.30pm on the Oman VAT Compliance Diploma. Join in on an interactive session with our Tax experts and learn how the diploma can help you progress in your career and stay ahead of the curve with the newly launched Oman VAT legislations
In this webinar, you will:
- Get detailed insights into the diploma: The benefits, course structure, content and more
- Learn how the diploma will help you in understanding the application of the VAT framework as it applies in the Sultanate of Oman
- Learn about the career paths that open up upon the completion of the Diploma
- Interact with industry experts from PwC and get first hand insights from them
- Participate in a Q&A with our VAT training experts
Oman VAT Diploma programme is taught in a modular format, this programme is split into four manageable sections of learning and testing, followed by a final diploma exam. Participants can choose a study programme to suit their own pace of learning.
On successful completion of the final diploma exam participants will be awarded the VAT Compliance Diploma from the Association of Taxation Technicians*. Learn more here.
*In order to earn the Oman VAT Compliance Diploma (non UK), participants must register as a student with the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) at https://vcd.att.org.uk