Vincent has 15 plus years experience on Digital Business Transformation, Enterprise Architecture, Technical Leadership and consulting for Global companies across multiple industries. They include large scale strategic projects in several countries and sectors such as Media, Telco, Automotive, Life Sciences, Luxury Goods, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Procurement Services. Vincent has been responsible for and has seen through to completion a number of projects that has had a significant impact on the organisation.
- PwC Emerging Tech Lead for Middle East – set up PwC’s Emerging Tech Practice for Middle East
- Enterprise and Data Architect - Information's Management Transformation Plan for Global FMCG
- Data Architect/Project Manager - International Bank DMP Solution UAE
- Enterprise Architect/Project Manager - Automotive Client RFP Development
- Microsoft Sql Server 2005 and 2008, 2012, 2016 Microsoft SME
- Digital Analytics and RMOI modelling for Retail Industry
- Digital Attribution specialist - Game Theory Modelling for International Bank in UAE
- Data Architect of a state of the art technology platform that brings together real time business and media data, in order to provide marketers an integrated single source of business intelligence.
- Led the Integration strategy and omni-channel work for a global retailer involving the middleware selection and implementation