In light of the global pandemic, countries in the Middle East are changing their tax policies to mitigate the economic impact of the crisis. With new developments unfolding daily, it is more critical than ever to sharpen your tax skills to adapt to the changing market.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on 28 October to learn why a tax qualification is the right choice for you and which pathway will help you advance your career. Led by industry experts, this session will explore the changes of the tax landscape in the GCC, its implications on your organisation and how you can stay ahead of the curve with our tax qualifications. Whether you want to get more in-depth knowledge of transfer pricing and its implications, or get a detailed understanding of the principles of VAT and its application, our programmes cover it all.
Hosted by a PwC training experts with global tax experience, this session will cover:
- The changing tax landscape and the role of a tax professional
- Our key offerings: Diploma in Transfer Pricing and UAE VAT Compliance Diploma
- Our learning methodologies: A blended learning experience allowing you to choose the study format best suited for you
- Career paths that open up after completing one of these qualifications
- Our exclusive partnership with Proctor Exam, facilitating exams remotely for our tax qualifications
Halil Erdem is a Tax Manager at PwC’s Academy. He brings 8 years of consultancy experience to his role as a subject matter expert and as a tax lecturer. Halil’s focus is on the development and delivery of a range of customised tax programmes, with his current focus on VAT implementation in the GCC region and Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT).
Ana Siman is a senior Tax expert at PwC’s Academy. She has over 7 years of Transfer Pricing experience working as an advisor in a Big 4 firm and in-house for Emirates and dnata Group. She has been in the UAE for 4 years and specialises in the recent Transfer Pricing developments in the region.