About to finish high-school and gearing up for the next big step in your career?
The time right after high-school is often confusing, for both students and parents alike. With a wide array of options available, which one do you choose?
Join PwC’s Academy's career experts on 22 February 2020 and learn about how we can help you shape your future.
- Learn about the ACCA Foundations in Accountancy (FIA), PwC’s Young Employable Scholar (YES) programme and University of London’s International Foundation (IFP) Programme
- Learn how PwC’s Academy can help you prepare for the programme of your choice, in the field of your choice
- Hear from PwC’s Academy students and their experiences
- Meet career experts from PwC’s Academy
- Take a tour of our purpose-built Academy
Huzefa is a qualifications trainer at PwC's Academy where is delivers a range of accounting and finance courses relating to ACCA, ASC, CIMA and CMA qualifications. Huzefa has exceptional pass rates and this is due to his ability to deliver complex technical topics in an easy manner coupled with accelerated learning methodologies and exam strategies. Read more