The ACCA qualification is changing to adapt it to modern business needs and with an increased focus on application of understanding. Students need to adapt their study techniques to ensure they are studying efficiently and are preparing the right way to pass the exam.
Join PwC’s Academy on 22 October 2018 to learn about the changes to the paper and about how you can equip yourself with necessary skills to ace the SBR exam. This is the perfect opportunity to get some easy yet effective strategies, exam tips and techniques to help you study efficiently and achieve brilliant results.
This session is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Get an overview of the recent changes in the paper
- Learn how methodical and comprehensive prep can help you pass the exam
- Learn about the importance of home assignments, feedback, and practice
- Get some amazing exam tips and learn memory techniques to make studying easy
- Gain insights on how to ace the discussion based exams
- Learn about a unique teaching methodology PUMAQ that ensures exam success
- Get first hand reviews from ACCA students and meet our expert ACCA trainers
This event is suitable for students for those who wish to take SBR in coming exam sitting especially the ones who were unsuccessful in the previous sittings.
Huzefa is a qualifications trainer at PwC's Academy where is delivers a range of accounting and finance courses relating to ACCA, ASC, CIMA and CMA qualifications. Huzefa has exceptional pass rates and this is due to his ability to deliver complex technical topics in an easy manner coupled with accelerated learning methodologies and exam strategies. His students have achieved top rankings globally for ACCA's Corporate Reporting and Financial Management papers and CIMA's Gateway Assessment. Read More