We are four months and one Federal Law away from the introduction of VAT in the UAE. The Ministry of Finance (MoF) published the VAT Law on 27 August, 2017, leaving only the release of the Executive Regulations, which will provide operational details of the VAT Law, as the final outstanding piece of information required for VAT implementation in the UAE.
Introduction of VAT throughout this region will have a significant impact on businesses and consumers alike. As we prepare for this new taxation era, PwC’s Academy invites you to an enlightening VAT Awareness seminar to help you understand the principles of VAT and its impact on businesses.
Join PwC’s VAT experts and trainers on Wednesday, 13 September from 6 – 8.30pm or on Wednesday, 4 October from 6 – 8.30pm in Dubai or on Monday, 9 October from 6 – 8.30pm in Abu Dhabi.
To ensure you derive maximum value from this, seats will be limited to 50 attendees only. Reserve your place today!
In this session, we will cover:
- Insights of the UAE VAT Law
- Key VAT features
- What is VAT
- How does VAT work
- Types of supply – Standard rated, zero rated or exempt supply, how are supplies categorized, and what does this mean?
- The regulatory requirements
- Impact on consumers in UAE
- Impact on Commercial transactions and implementation considerations
- The First and only GCC VAT Diploma in UAE
This is also the perfect opportunity for you to get career advice from our finance experts and learn about our Professional Qualifications such as CMA, CFA, ACCA, and GCC VAT Compliance Diploma.