An average CFA student spends 320 hours prepping for the exam*. In our experience, most students struggle to cope with the expanse of the curriculum and find some topics challenging to master. Level I pass rates remain the lowest amongst all three levels, although the number of material providers are highest for this level. That means there is more to passing the CFA exam than just reading from the books and watching online videos.
Register for PwC’s Academy CFA How-to Series to make the CFA exam simple for you.
*Source: CFA Institute website statistics for June 2017 exam.
Join a CFA Charterholder and veteran CFA faculty to learn:
- Why is CFA is considered the gold standard in the investment industry?
- How to structure your studies over the next six months?
- What study materials should you use for effective prep?
- What are the key exam topics?
- How can PwC’s Academy CFA training help you ace the exam?
- Participants of this session will get an addition AED 300 off on our upcoming CFA Level I classes.*
*Over and above other existing discounts.
PwC’s Academy is an approved PPGP provider and offers comprehensive training and revision for CFA exam for all 3 levels. Taught by full time CFA Charterholder faculty, our classes are interactive and engaging and are taught using study material from one of the biggest training providers for CFA in the region. Classes are taught using our specially designed training material in collaboration with a leading global provider. It summarises all concepts and is designed to focus on exam essentials to make you pass the first time! Students get access to 150+ hours of training, access to over 2000 questions, video lectures, practice tests, mock exams and more.
Our next batch of CFA Level 1 classes for December 2018 starts 8 July onwards. Click here to know more.