In our experience, many students start their CMA journey without understanding the course content and exam structure well enough. CMA course outlines have been updated and changed in the recent past. Part 1 pass rates remain the lowest amongst both levels as topics are considered more challenging to master by students.
A special collaboration between IMA and PwC’s Academy, the seminar on 'How-to-crack the CMA exam at your first attempt!' is the perfect opportunity for you to gain insights about the qualification, its benefits and learn the best practices to ace the CMA exam. You will interact with CMA experts from PwC's Academy and IMA, and learn about quality CMA materials from Wiley representative.
- How to tackle multiple choice questions
- How to maximise your marks in the Essay Section
- The importance of right material and mock exams
- What may appear in the exam - key focus areas in Part I and Part II
- Tips for overcoming exam nervousness and memory techniques to ace the exam
Our CMA training programme is made up of comprehensive preparation classes and a full revision programme. We offer classes in KSA and UAE, with upcoming batches starting in July.
Click here to learn more about the CMA Programme.