PwC's Academy, a GEMS Uniconnect Partner, has partnered with UoL to bring you the UoL International Foundation Programme (IFP), a one year academic programme which has been designed to equip high school students with the knowledge and skills necessary to help them progress to either degree-level study at a top university in the UK, Canada, Australia, United States or UAE or onto a prestigious Professional Accountancy qualification such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Join the GEMS UoL IFP Open Day, exclusively for GEMS students and parents, to learn about the newest foundation programme in UAE that opens up doors across the world.
- 10 September in Dubai, GEMS World Academy
- 11 September in Abu Dhabi, GEMS Cambridge International School
- Learn about the newest foundation programme in UAE that opens up doors across the world
- Get programme overview: subjects, eligibility requirements, faculty and more
- Get one-on-one guidance on university applications and higher education options
- Meet PwC's Academy IFP's representatives and have your questions answered first hand
- Participate in on-the-spot interviews (optional) and get conditional offer