Moving from The Applied Skills module to the Strategic Professional module is a completely new experience especially when it comes to papers like Financial Reporting. Students need to adapt their study techniques to ensure they are studying efficiently and are preparing the right way to pass the exam.
Join PwC’s Academy on 11 January and 12 January 2019, from 9am - 4.30pm Friday and Saturday to revise the important aspects of Financial Reporting and learn how you can equip yourself with necessary skills to ace the Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) exam. Most of the students are comfortable with the numbers but when it comes to discussion the students’ lack a lot of skills in that domain .This is the perfect opportunity to get some easy yet effective strategies, exam tips and techniques to help you study efficiently and achieve brilliant results.
This session is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Get an overview of the recent changes in the SBR
- Revise important accounting standards studied in Financial Reporting exam
- Learn the application of accounting standards
- Learn the discussion of accounting standards
- Learn how different the approach is for SBR from Financial Reporting despite of having same topics
- Get some amazing exam tips and learn memory techniques to make studying easy
- Learn about a unique teaching methodology PUMAQ that ensures exam success
This event is suitable for all ACCA students planning to go for SBR exam. It will be especially useful for students who have had a long gap since they attempted the Financial Reporting exam.
Sagar is a senior professional qualification trainer at PwC’s Academy. Result driven trainer, consultant and author with over 9 years of consulting and training experience. He has successful track record of providing research oriented training and advisory services in the area of IFRS, audit and financial services. He is recognised as a consultant and trainer who brings together the best from practical and academic environment. Read more