Finished high school and gearing up for the next big step in your career?
This can be a daunting and exciting time as you get ready for a new university experience and take your first steps towards achieving your professional ambitions.
Did you know that you can fast-track your career with the Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) qualification awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), a globally recognised and respected professional body from UK.
The FIA programme offered by PwC’s Academy, completed in just 6 weeks is the perfect way to earn some extra credit during your summer break and set yourself a solid foundation in accountancy and business before starting university. You can also choose to take an accelerated path to complete the ACCA qualification and progress faster in your career.
Join PwC’s Academy ACCA training experts on 18 April 2018 at PwC’s Academy Dubai from 6:30-8:30 pm and learn about the qualification, the diploma and PwC’s Academy unique teaching methodology. Meet other FIA students, PwC’s Academy educational advisors and get a bonus session on Employability!
Join this seminar to:
- Learn about the Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) qualification
- Learn how you can get the Diploma with PwC’s Academy in just 6 weeks
- Hear from FIA students how this diploma changed their life
- Meet training experts from PwC’s Academy
- Take a tour of our Purpose-built Academy
- Get a Bonus session on Employability and insights on how you can grow in your chosen field
Amanda Abraham is a financial accounting and reporting trainer at PwC’s Academy, where she is involved in professional qualifications training for the FIA, ACCA and ASC programmes. Amanda is highly skilled in the use of memory aids and exam techniques, which enhance learning for her students. Read more