Are you taking the Advanced Financial Management (AFM) paper? Refresh the finance concepts you learned in the Financial Management exam and get a headstart in your preparation.
Join PwC’s Academy FM to AFM Bridge the Gap Knowledge seminar on 15 August 2018 at Emaar Square, 3rd Floor, Building 4, Downtown Dubai.
Equip yourself with the necessary finance skills needed from FM exam and then start your AFM exam prep with confidence. You will also get to meet an ACCA expert trainer and get insights on the exam, its structure, key topics and more.
This session is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Get an overview of AFM exam
- Revise basic finance concepts from FM exam
- Learn exam technique to quickly solve challenging questions in exam
- Learn how to construct a discursive answer on finance
- Get some amazing exam tips and learn memory techniques to make studying easy
- Learn about a unique teaching methodology PUMAQ that ensures exam success
This event is suitable for all ACCA students planning to take the AFM exam.
Waleed is a professional qualifications trainer at PwC's Academy with over 6 years of industry and training experience. He specialises in teaching the ACCA and CMA qualifications and has trained hundreds of students in financial management, management accounting and performance management subjects. He has trained many prize-winners during the course of his career and enjoys high pass rates on all his courses. His approach to training is exam focussed where he has integrated exam and memory techniques to accelerate learning. Read more