After VAT, Transfer Pricing is becoming one of the most critical taxation issues faced by multinational businesses in the UAE and GCC. Not only is the tax landscape rapidly changing, there is a huge knowledge gap in the market which is prompting organisations to hire experts from overseas.
Join PwC’s Academy for a complimentary webinar on Sunday, 21 June 2020 and learn about how the Diploma in Transfer Pricing can help you become an expert in a heavily sought-after field.
- Get a brief introduction to Transfer Pricing
- Learn about Transfer Pricing in the region – updates and the future
- Understand the careers in taxation – how the diploma will enhance your prospects
- Learn about the our live online classes designed to give you a seamless study experience with easy accessibility to trainers and repository of online materials
- Learn about our exclusive discounts
James Ryan AITI, CTA, ADIT, BA (Hons.) is a Chartered Tax Advisor and a member of the Irish Tax Institute. He also holds the specialized Advanced Diploma in International Taxation from the Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK).
James holds a moderator role and lectures for the Irish Tax Institute. He has provided guest lectureships in Taxation at University College Cork. Publications include Advanced Direct Tax: International’ Irish Tax Series 2016 (ITI Pubs.) James also contributes articles on tax matters to the Sunday Independent newspaper. Read more..