The CMA qualification has changed and so have we. With new developments in technology, the skillset required of management accountants is also transforming!
At PwC’s Academy, we are committed to delivering you the best CMA learning experience. We have upgraded our classes to help you successfully navigate these changes, adapt to the new exam style and ace the CMA exam.
Join PwC’s Academy on 3 Sept 2019 at PwC’s Academy Dubai to learn about what’s new in CMA and how you can prepare for it.
- Learn about the impact of artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, and blockchain and how accountants work and demanding new skills of management accountants
- Get updated on the key changes to expect in the CMA qualification, new examinable syllabus and their weightages in the exam
- Learn how to develop an effective strategy to answer essay questions and ace MCQ’s
- Get the chance to interact with IMA Middle East, and learn about your future as a CMA professional
- Learn tips for overcoming exam nervousness and memory techniques to ace the exam
Our CMA training programme is made up of comprehensive preparation classes and a full revision programme led by our experienced faculty which consists of 3 full-time trainers. Our trainers support the students throughout their CMA journey with us and are available for one-on-one consulting outside class hours. We offer 120+ hours of classroom training and recorded videos of all sessions along with access to Wiley Material.
Chetan is a professional qualifications trainer at PwC’s Academy. He is a results driven trainer, a consultant and an author with 4 years’ of experience in delivering audit and public accounting services.
Chetan is a subject matter expert in statutory audit, financial management and financial accounting and reporting. He has been a full time instructor for CPA, CMA, ACCA and has also conducted training across various corporates such as Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Philips, AIG and other MNC’s. Read more