Did you know the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is one of the world's oldest professional bodies for HR and people development with over 2,500 members in the Middle East?
Here is your chance to become a member of this prestigious community.
Join us on 12 September or 15 November in Dubai at PwC's Academy, 3rd Floor, Building 4, Emaar Square for a CIPD seminar. PwC's Academy, a CIPD Approved Centre, is pleased to offer you this opportunity to engage with aspiring CIPD members and trainers, to understand the qualification and its impact on your professional growth.
- Assess whether CIPD is the right qualification for you
- Discuss the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required from HR professionals at various stages of their careers
- Network with fellow HR professionals, aspiring CIPD participants, and PwC's Academy faculty
- Learn how PwC's Academy can help you earn the CIPD qualification
- Register for our upcoming programmes and get special discounts
Seats strictly on first come first serve basis.
Ask our HR experts if Is CIPD the right qualification for you?
Take this short survey that will help you decide if you should pursue CIPD.
PwC’s Academy is an Approved Centre for CIPD. With the highest number of face-to-face contact hours in the Middle East, we offer unparalleled support to ensure that candidates have all the knowledge, skills and training to become CIPD qualified. To learn more about our CIPD programme, Click here.