In light of the global pandemic, countries in the Middle East are changing their tax policies to mitigate the economic impact of the crisis. With new developments unfolding daily, it is more critical than ever to sharpen your tax skills to adapt to the changing market.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on 5 January to learn more about our programmes and find one the best suited for you. Led by industry experts, this session will explore the changes of the tax landscape in the GCC, its implications on your organisation and how you can stay ahead of the curve with our tax qualifications. Whether you want to get more in-depth knowledge of transfer pricing and its implications, or get a detailed understanding of the principles of VAT and its application, our programmes cover it all.
Hosted by a PwC training experts with global tax experience, this session will cover:
- The changing tax landscape and the role of a tax professional
- Our key offerings: Diploma in Transfer Pricing and UAE VAT Compliance Diploma
- Our learning methodologies: A blended learning experience allowing you to choose the study format best suited for you
- Career paths that open up after completing one of these qualifications
- Our exclusive partnership with Proctor Exam, facilitating exams remotely for our tax qualifications
Halil Erdem is a Tax Manager at PwC’s Academy. He brings 8 years of consultancy experience to his role as a subject matter expert and as a tax lecturer. Halil’s focus is on the development and delivery of a range of customised tax programmes, with his current focus on VAT implementation in the GCC region and Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT).