Technology has made significant leaps in other industries so what does AI do for talent? How can you prepare for the future? What are the capabilities and disadvantages of AI vs Human?
AI is revolutionising the workforce - for the better. Humans are far superior to machines, so what part can AI play in the HR industry, if any?
Join us for a HR Breakfast Seminar to discuss the challenges businesses face in hiring, developing and retaining talent in this disruptive market
The seminar will cover the following:
- What are the current challenges HR faces?
- What is AI and what can it do for businesses?
- What are the potential advantages/disadvantages to its use?
- The science behind technology
- Insights into the future of technology and business
- How to be prepared
- 8.00am - 8.30am: Registration, breakfast and networking
- 8.30am - 8.40am: Welcome and introduction
- 8.40am - 9.45am: Engaging three generations in workforce
- 9.45 am - 10am: Q&A and closing
Sahiqa is an experienced industry specialist in HR and has been an entrepreneur for over 10 years. Sahiqa is also a Senior Advisor to His Highness Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi & Lead Ventures. She advises on their technology and innovation.
Nadine is the Head of Applied R&D at Searchie. Her role involves guiding the product team in implementing the state of the art Artificial Intelligence technologies. Prior to that, Nadine was a Research Associate and a Lecturer at the American University of Beirut for 9 years where she led the Artificial Intelligence Research Lab in a various projects in deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing and computational neuroscience.