VAT is here!
With the recent release of the Real Estate VAT Guide in March 2018, businesses dealing in real estate need to be more aware and knowledgeable on the VAT treatment of real estate related supplies including owners of commercial and residential real estate, landlords, businesses operating in the construction industry as well as property managers and owners associations.
With this in mind, PwC’s Academy, the education and training business of PwC, has designed the VAT on Real Estate course which covers the implications and impact of VAT on real estate.
By the end of this course, delegates will have a greater understanding of:
- What is a supply of real estate for VAT purposes
- Place of supply of real estate
- VAT liability of commercial real estate
- The VAT considerations of residential buildings
- VAT recovery on real estate developments & infrastructure costs
- What are the VAT implications for the construction industry
- The meaning of mixed use developments for VAT purposes
- How will Owners Associations & supplies between landlords and tenants be treated for VAT purposes
- The VAT treatment of retention payments
This course is essential for financial controllers and people who work in the finance department of businesses dealing in property and real estate and therefore it will give a good understanding on how VAT on real estate shall apply. Finance people who work for businesses making supplies of commercial or residential real estate, and businesses operating in the construction industry will surely find this course beneficial.
Supplies on Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate
Mixed used developments
Supplies between landlords & tenants
Place of supply
VAT refund for New Residences
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house