The introduction of VAT in the GCC has made it imperative for all organisations to understand the main features of the VAT system.
In this course participants will gain a strategic overview of the framework and underlying principles of VAT in the KSA.
By the end of this course, participants will have a greater understanding of:
- An overview of the broader Government strategy and objectives with regards to the VAT system
- The recent VAT developments
- The taxable person
- Registration and deregistration requirements
- What is a taxable supply and how to establish the taxable value of a supply
- Output and input VAT
- Place of supply and date of supply
- Compliance and regulatory requirements
- The commercial impact of VAT on your business
- The business impact of VAT on your business
PwC has a proven track record of helping solve tomorrow’s problems today and at the heart of that is our belief in the importance of training. We aim to equip you with the knowledge and skills to embrace the many challenges of this new regime.
Our global network of expert professionals bring their knowledge and practical experience, gained from working within leading organisations, including many in jurisdictions with established VAT systems, into the classroom to give an insight into the commercial and practical realities of working with VAT.
It is of vital importance to prepare early. Our award winning Academy has a proven track record in finance and business training, and 100% pass rates* in our tax professional qualifications, so we can support our client’s business and people in preparation for January 2018, and beyond.
Practical learning. Using practical examples, quizzes and case studies, and supplemented by e-learning support tools, our courses enhance the learning experience and help improve retention and on-the-job application.
This course is suitable for directors, department heads, chief financial officers, and entrepreneurs who are trading with companies established in KSA. It will also benefit any individual who works in the finance or tax department of the organisation or is involved in VAT implementation and compliance and wants an understanding of the principles of VAT in the KSA.
We have the following discount options available:
- 5% Early bird
- 10% Professional body/ Corporate discount
- 15% Group discount: 3-4 people- Corporate and self paid
- 20% Bulk discount (5 or more)
*Terms and conditions apply
An overview of the broader Government strategy and objectives with regards to the VAT system
The recent VAT developments
The taxable person
Registration and deregistration requirements
What is a taxable supply and how to establish the taxable value of a supply
Output and input VAT
Place of supply and date of supply
Compliance and regulatory requirements
The commercial impact of VAT on your business
- Trading Pricing
The business impact of VAT on your business
- VAT Implementation considerations
- Registering as a Group of companies for VAT
- Contracts –transitional provisions
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house