RPA is among the most important and most promising emerging technologies of our day. It offers a lot of value for the businesses and individuals who know how to use RPA in their operations.
With this in mind, PwC’s Academy, the education and training business of PwC, has designed a suite of fit-for-purpose RPA Fundamentals course to make professionals understand what AI offers and how their businesses can benefit from it.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) course is designed to show the participants how RPA can transform business processes by eliminating the mundane, time-consuming, manual tasks that professionals complete; enabling them more time to focus on critical thinking. The course will also include guidelines on selecting the appropriate processes for automation, as well as strategies for successful RPA implementations.
- Gain a clear understanding about the RPA industry and benefits.
- Understand the limits and constraints of automation.
- Differentiate between RPA and AI.
- Identify potential uses and the benefits of robotic process automation.
- Learn from hands on teaching a robot.
- Identify the different steps of an implementation.
- Prepare a business case and ROI for an RPA project.
- Ability to create an RPA strategy and drive an RPA project.
- Learn from banking industry use cases.
This course is ideal for business professionals who do not have a technical / IT background, irrespective of whether they are at entry level or are experienced professionals, who are looking to understand Robotic Process Automation Intelligence and learn some of the applications of those concepts in their organisations
Introduction to RPA
- How RPA works?
- RPA Market and history
- Importance and Benefits of RPA
- RPA and AI
- Levels of Automation
- Types of bots
- Use cases from banking industry
Process fit for RPA
- RPA preparation
- Opportunity and requirements assessment
- Selecting the appropriate processes for automation
- Potential processes in banking
Teaching a Robot (hands on learning)
- Identifying steps in a process
- Process flow documentation
- Recording the process
RPA Implementation Process
- RPA roles and skills
- Impact and ROI assessment
- RPA Tools and selection criteria
- Developing an RPA Strategy
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house