At PwC, we help our clients unlock the potential of digital to transform what they do, and how they do it. We have a proven track record of helping solve tomorrow’s problems today and we believe training and ongoing education is at the heart of this.
PwC’s Academy, the education and training business of PwC, has designed a suite of digital training courses for all levels of staff. Our goal is simple: to equip our clients with the knowledge and skills to embrace the many challenges of this new digital age.
For any organisation to successfully undergo a digital transformation, business and technology leaders must understand the importance of the elements of digital transformation, their uses and the opportunities and risks associated with them.
Last year, PwC was named one of the world’s largest and a leader in digital transformation, digital strategy, digital operations and digital products/ services by leading analyst firms. We have leveraged this expertise from across PwC's global network and adapted it to design a suite of training solutions that address the business requirements of the region.
Our diverse range of qualifications and short courses address the knowledge and skills gap of our clients and train their workforce to drive their digital transformation journey. Designed by PwC’s digital and education experts with decades of industry experience from across PwC’s network, these courses incorporate global best practices and are designed to suit the preferred learning styles of our clients.
Cybersecurity and data privacy
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Understanding Cyber Security
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cyber Resilience RESILIA™ Foundation and Practitioner
- ISO27001 Certified Foundation and Practitioner
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe (CIPP/E)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)