Through a well balanced agenda covering theory, practical applications and case studies this course enhances the participants’ understanding of how productivity can be improved and action plans can be developed to improve productivity.
Organisations seek out streamlined processes to allow them to be more efficient, improve quality and be more cost effective. Examining the value of operations and improving productivity through value stream mapping and supply chain helps achieve these objectives. This course also includes a practical overview of the core practices necessary to achieve operational excellence and application of best practices to develop action plans for improving productivity in the supply chain and throughout the organisation.
Using illustrative IFRS financial statements and explanation of changes in IFRSs, this course enhances interactive participation and group discussion. The course combines the formal theoretical instruction and live case studies making it highly interactive presentation based course.
Professionals tasked with responsibilities in operations and services who want to learn how to apply Operational Excellence principles for continuous process improvement. This is an ideal course to be equipped with the knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies to improve productivity in the supply chain and contribute significantly to the bottom line of an organisation.
We have three discount options available, however please check with us directly for details as discounts are limited to certain cities.
- 5% early bird discount for registrations completed one month before session date
- 10% corporate discount for a minimum of 3 registrations : Contact us directly
- 15% discount for groups of 4 or more delegates
The discounts cannot be combined.
- The role of operations in an organisation
- Strategic Importance of Operational Excellence
- Defining and assessing operational and business excellence
- The history of Lean thinking
- How does it create a competitive advantage
- Achieving Operational Excellence
- Applying systems thinking
- Mapping the value stream
- Process Mapping
- Strategic planning
- Aligning strategy to voice of customer
- Managing the supply chain
- Managing with metrics
- Selecting the right metrics
- Forecasts and stock levels
- Inventory and capacity
- Fraud Awareness
- Background to fraud in operations
- The fraud triangle
- Prevention and detection
- Operational Risk
- Identifying operational risks
- Detecting, analysing and controlling risk elements
- Integrating Technology into operations
- Digital technologies and processes
- Applications in the products and services sector
- Continuous improvement
- Improvements using tools such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Embedding organisational learning
- Organizational Behaviour
- Change management and problem solving
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house