The Certificate in Finance, Business and Accountancy (CFAB) is an internationally recognised certificate from the ICAEW – a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession. The ICAEW CFAB provides you the knowledge and insights to the key elements of business and finance to help you achieve professional and academic success.
PwC's Academy is pleased to offer the CFAB qualification in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in partnership with ICAEW. Our training programme is offered as an open course and may also be customised for in-house requirements.
PwC's Academy CFAB Programme is specially designed to help you develop the expertise and knowledge needed to be an effective accounting professional and earn a qualification that will give you an edge over your peers.
You will also learn skills that will help you get ahead in the job market and get a wider understanding of business and finance issues.
Taught in 6 modules, our CFAB programme includes comprehensive tuition to understand the concepts, followed by an intensive revision with a focus on exam questions to help you get maximum marks. You also get access to additional study material, practice questions, mock exams and a range of support courses to help you prepare for the exam.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will receive a certificate of completion from ICAEW.
The CFAB qualification also serves as a gateway to another prestigious qualification offered by ICAEW, the Business Finance Professional (ICAEW BFP).
For more details on ICAEW BFP please visit ICAEW.
The CFAB qualification is ideal for school leavers and professionals who aspire to have a career in the field of finance. It is suitable for anyone who wants to grasp the fundamentals in finance and set a strong foundation for other finance and accounting professional qualifications.
ICAEW is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 147,000 chartered accountants worldwide.
ICAEW provides qualifications and professional development courses and shares knowledge, insight and technical expertise. ICAEW is a founder member of Chartered Accountants Worldwide and the
Global Accounting Alliance.
As leaders in accountancy, finance and business ICAEW members have the knowledge, skills and commitment to maintain the highest professional standards and integrity.
For more details please visit ICAEW.
Module 1: Accounting
- Maintaining financial records
- Adjustments to accounting records and financial statements
- Preparing financial statements
Module 2: Management Information
- Costing and pricing
- Budgets and forecasts
- Performance management
- Management decision-making
Module 3: Law
- Impact of civil law on business and professional services
- Company and insolvency law
- The impact of criminal law on business and professional services
- The impact of law in the professional context
Module 4: Principles of Tax
- Objectives and types of tax
- Ethics and administration
- Income tax and national insurance contributions
- Capital gains tax and corporation tax on chargeable gains
- Corporation tax
Module 5: Business and Finance
- Business objectives and functions
- Business and organisational structures
- The role of finance
- The role of the accountancy profession
- Governance, sustainability, corporate responsibility and ethics
- External environment
Module 6: Assurance
- The concept, process and need for assurance
- Internal controls
- Gathering evidence for an assurance engagement
- Professional ethics
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house