PwC's Academy’s two day course is designed to help participants understand and decode the term Fintech and its application into the financial services sector and the world at large.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand what Fintech is and the sub-sectors that comprise it
- Learn how the Fintech ecosystem works, who the players are and the current trends that exist in the industry
- Have a clear understanding of key technologies and frameworks behind Fintech
- Be able to adopt an innovative Fintech strategy within their own organization to lead a digital transformation project
- Gain a thorough understanding of blockchain technology applications in banking and finance
Participants will learn what comprises Fintech, the Fintech ecosystem, subsectors and key players. Participants will also gain a comprehensive understanding of some of the key technologies and applications that are driving the digital banking and finance revolution, and how participants can adopt innovative Fintech strategies in their own organisations.
This course gives a fundamental understanding of Fintech, and its implications and effects on their strategy. The course is ideal for strategy managers, innovation managers, product managers, IT managers, entrepreneurs, innovators and consultants. This highly interactive course is specifically designed for business leaders, innovators, and future thinkers with an interest in banking and finance.
Global Fintech overview and key trends
- Market size and growth – Key players in the ecosystem and industry dynamics
- Fintech investments – follow the money - What types of collaborations exist?
- Tech giants – Financial innovation in 2019 and beyond
- Global Fintech Hubs – Global social impact of Fintech and the global collaborations
Financial technologies applied to leading industries
- WealthTECH – Innovation across the asset management, investing and private banking
- InsurTECH – Innovation across the global insurance industry
- RegTECH – Innovation across regulatory compliance
- Explaining the context of Fintech Tech and how it is applied in each industry and opportunity for the UAE and the Middle East
FINTECH capital and investments
- Fintech financing ladder
- Angels, VC and Corporate Venturing
- Fintech case studies
- New business models such as crowdfunding and peer-2 -peer lending
- New customer propositions such as Robo-Advisory
- New business-2-business Fintech solutions to drive efficiency
Blockchain technology applications in Finance
- Taxonomies of blockchain technologies
- Alternative applications of distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) in Finance: ICOs,
- Settlement coins, etc. (benefits and strategy)
- Critique of blockchain tech and DLTs (risks)
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house