HRBP is now a popular and widespread approach to organising the HR function and there is an ongoing debate over what the role involves, how it should be put into practice and the challenges faced. This two days course aims to develop the knowledge and skills of the participants to enable them to build credibility to influence key business stakeholders.
Participants will familiarise themselves with the changing context of HR, explore key themes for today’s HR function as a 'Business Partner' and build the capabilities required to successfully operate in today’s workplace. They will gain insights on what it means to be a ’strategic’ HR professional, the governance models, understand and speak the financial language of business, and appreciate the important role of HR analytics in developing a leading HR function.
Using practical examples, exercises, activities and case studies.
Senior HR professionals, all aspiring and existing HR Business Partners, who want to sharpen their skills and mid-level HR practitioners and professionals who are keen to understand the role in more detail would benefit from this course. The Business owners could benefit from this course as well.
We have three discount options available, however please check with us directly for details as discounts are limited to certain cities.
- 5% early bird discount for registrations completed one month before session date
- 10% corporate discount for a minimum of 3 registrations : Contact us directly
- 15% discount for groups of 4 or more delegates
The discounts cannot be combined.
The Future of Work
- The HRBP role in the context of the future world of work
- How does the new landscape impact your organisation?
- What is your role?
HRBP - The role of Strategy
- The history and learning from it
- Overview of the strategic process
- Spending time on the right things
- A strategy which links to business outcomes
HRBP - The behavioural model
- Insight driven HR
- Leading with integrity
- HRBP as a skilled influencer
- What is coaching vs mentoring
- Tools for coaching
Understanding HR Analytics
- Business case for HR Analytics
- HR data and measures and big data
- A case for efficiency vs effectiveness
- Key terminology
- Financial information
- Business model
- Group exercise & Presentations
- Individual reflection and action planning
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house