Knowledge and Skills are necessary to transform organizations, but first a mindset towards to desired state needs to be gained by leaders and professionals.
With this in mind, PwC’s Academy, the education and training business of PwC, has designed a suite of fit-for-purpose Digital Mindset course to help leaders and professionals understand what Digitalisation offers and how their businesses can benefit from it.
In this course, attendees will understand the true meaning of digital transformation. They will learn and think about the strategy and execution of digital transformation and the necessary elements to succeed. Participants will be exposed to the Transformation, Holistic, Response, Innovation, Value, Enterprise (THRIVE) approach and the clear structured roadmap of digital transformation.
Delegates will learn about how transform themselves before they can contribute to transform their organisation by acquiring the transformation and digital mindset. Delegates will learn all about the transformation management, innovation and technical capabilities which are critical for any digital transformation initiatives. Case studies from telecom industry will be explored, moreover workshops will be organised to brainstorm the digital
transformation initiatives at your organisation. Digital transformation is not an option or choice; it is a destiny for all organisations.
This course is ideal for business professionals who do not have a technical / IT background, irrespective of whether they are at entry level or are experienced professionals, who are looking to gain a Digital Mindset and start strategizing how to transform their organizations.
- The Concept Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Change And Digital Transformation, And Impact On Businesses
- New Values And New Digital Business Models
- The Guiding Principles Of The “THRIVE” Approach
- The Principal Of Transformation: Why And How To Transform
- The Holistic Approach To Digital Transformation And Business Models
- Understanding How Organisations Need To Respond
- Applying The Innovative Approach Of Digital Transformation
- Workshop: Apply the four different response approaches to attendees’ organisations
- Case Study: Potential use cases of IOT and Smart Cities implementation
- Applying The Value Approach Of Digital Transformation
- Applying The Enterprise Approach Of Digital Transformation
- Workshop: Use the innovation, value and enterprise approaches
- Case Study: Potential use cases of Cloud Computing and AI implementation
- The Transformation Roadmap
- Workshop: Digital Transformation, strategy, opportunities, challenges and execution
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house