As an Approved Center of CMI in the Middle East, we are pleased to offer CMI level 3, 5 and 7 to aspiring managers and leaders. Under our CMI training programme, led by our full time CMI approved faculty, candidates will get the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills to advance in their career as a leader and manager and achieve their professional development goals.
Chartered Manager is the highest status that can be achieved in the management profession. This status is only awarded by the Chartered Management Institute and portrays excellence in leadership and management.
Aspiring managers and leaders can progress through the qualification by earning an award, certificate and diploma in this order. Candidates will receive recognition for their learning milestones throughout the qualification.
The CMI qualifications not only sharpens existing managerial skills but also equips candidates with a range of new skills in performance areas that they would like to develop.
PwC’s Academy is an Approved Centre for delivering CMI qualifications across the Middle East.
We employ the latest teaching techniques that are proven to improve learning skills. Our tuition sessions are highly interactive and we encourage group discussion to help break down complicated concepts.
We conduct an assignment review session after every unit in order to help candidates with their writing style, incorporating theoretical management and leadership frameworks and ensuring clear and consistent language and grammar.
Under our CMI training programme, candidates also get the opportunity to interact with Senior Managers and Directors within the PwC network.
We also provide customised training solutions where we work with companies to understand their organisation’s current position, goals and training needs. We then leverage our resources, the experience and knowledge of our global network of professionals to tailor our existing CMI offering or develop new material to meet training needs.
Level 3: Candidates must be aspiring to a management role such as team leader, supervisor and project officer
Level 5: Candidates must be aspiring to a management role such as Operations Manager, Divisional Manager, Departmental Manager, Regional Manager and Head of Department.
Level 7: Candidates must be aspiring to leadership roles such as Senior Manager, Regional Manager, Technical Specialist Manager, Director or CEO.
Depending on the Level 3 Qualification Title, candidates will need to complete a minimum of 40 to 370 Total Unit Time (TUT) hours.
The guideline word count for all Level 3 unit assessments is approximately 2,000-2,500 words with a 10% allowance above/beyond these guidelines.
Depending on the Level 5 Qualification Title, candidates will need to complete a minimum of 40 to 540 Total Unit Time (TUT) hours.
The guideline word count for all Level 5 unit assessments is approximately 3,500-4,000 words with a 10% allowance above/beyond these guidelines.
Depending on the Level 7 Qualification Title, candidates will need to complete a minimum of 70 to 370 Total Qualification Time (TQT) hours and a minimum of 18 to 106 Guided Learning Hours (GLH).
The guideline word count for all Level 7 unit assessments is approximately 4,000-4,500 words with a 10% allowance above/beyond these guidelines.
Level 3 - Principles of Management and Leadership
The Level 3 qualifications are aimed at practicing or aspiring managers who will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes. They will set and monitor goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction and guidance. Day to day operational and project activities are a key part of their role.
The Level 3 units consist of:
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Managing Individuals to be Effective in their Role
- Principles of Communication in the Workplace
- Managing Budgets and Resources
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing Meetings
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
Level 5 Management and Leadership
The Level 5 qualifications are aimed at practicing or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. The primary role of a practicing manager or leader is to lead, design tactics, coach and develop teams to deliver aims and objectives in line with organisational strategy.
The Level 5 units consist of:
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Leadership Practice
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Principles of Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Performance
- Forming Successful Teams
- Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Principles of Delivering Coaching and Mentoring
- Principles of Developing a Skilled and Talented Workforce
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Conflict
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
- Principles of Recruiting, Selecting and Retaining Talent
- Workforce Planning
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Planning, Procuring and Managing Resources
- Principles of Innovation
- Managing Risk
- Managing Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Managing Finance
- Using Data and Information for Decision Making
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Principles of Marketing Products and Services
- Conducting a Management Project
- Strategic Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
The Level 7 qualifications are designed for practicing managers wishing to develop professional management and leadership practice and design strategies. These managers will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role. They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
The Level 7 units consist of:
- Strategic Leadership
- Leading and Developing People to Optimise Performance
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Developing Organisational Strategy
- Leading Strategic Change
- Finance for Strategic Leaders
- Organisational Design and Development
- Strategic Risk Management
- Strategic Management of Data and Information
- Marketing Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Practice
- Strategic Management Project
- Applied Research for Strategic Leaders
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Approaches to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
Group B (Diploma only)
- Procurement, Purchasing and Contracting
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Leading Quality Management
- Principles and Practices of Policy Development
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Principles and Practices of Ethical Decision-Making
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house