Over 120 countries have actively implemented IFRS, making it a universal accounting language for professionals working in finance and accounting roles.
The ACCA certificate in IFRS is critical for those who want to broaden their knowledge of technical and practical aspects of IFRS and hold an internationally recognised certificate awarded by ACCA.
PwC’s Academy CERTIFR programme will help you develop a working knowledge of IFRS; how to apply them and the key concepts and principles that underpin the latest standards.
In just 5 days, you will learn about the structure and framework of international accounting, know how to apply the standards to key elements of financial reports as well as identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in order to prepare group financial statements.
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will receive a Certificate in International Financial Reporting awarded by ACCA, from PwC’s Academy.
PwC's Academy CERTIFR blended learning programme is a perfect mix of classroom and online training to suit your preferred learning style.
You will benefit from the expertise of our in-house IFRS expert with 18 hours of face-to-face classroom teaching.
You will complete the remaining modules of pre-recorded online lectures at your convenience which will be followed up with a face-to-face Q&A session.
PwC’s Academy CERTIFR is specifically designed for finance and accounting professionals and working graduates who want to update their capability and skills required to meet the challenges in adopting IFRS’s in the workplace.
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. They aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
To learn more about the qualification please visit: www.accaglobal.com/middle-east/en.html
Day 1 – Classroom training
- Introduction and briefing.
- IASB, standard setting and Conceptual Framework.
- Tangible and intangible non-current assets (IAS 16, IAS 23, IAS 40, IFRS 5, IAS 38).
- Agriculture (IAS 41).
Day 2 – Online training
- Share based payments (IFRS 2).
- Liabilities, provisions and contingent liabilities (IAS 37).
- Events after reporting period (IAS 10).
- Inventory (IAS 2).
- First time adoption (IFRS1).
Day 3 – Classroom training
- Revenue recognition (IFRS 15).
- Consolidated financial statements – basics (IFRS 3 and IFRS 10).
- Consolidated financial statements – preparation (IFRS 3 and IFRS 10).
- Associates and joint ventures (IAS 28 and IFRS 11).
Day 4 – Online training
- Taxation (IAS 12).
- Employee benefits (IAS 19).
- Impairment of assets (IAS 36).
- Financial instruments (IAS 32 and IFRS 9).
Day 5 – Online training
- Foreign exchange (IAS 21).
- Earnings per share (IAS 33).
- Accounting policies, estimates and errors (IAS 8).
- Leases (IFRS 16).
- Exam preparation and Q&A.
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house