The CertDIF will help you:
- Understand how digital technology is disrupting the finance profession
- Increase their awareness of emerging technologies
- Understand what digitalisation can mean for their roles and how to make informed decisions about adopting and using new technologies
- Develop a digital mindset to take a considered view of the emerging technologies
- Stay up to date in this ever-changing and fast-moving area.
Digital technologies are becoming increasingly important to the finance industry. Over the past several years, companies in the financial sphere have been integrating digital technologies into their businesses in exciting and innovative ways.
Our new certificate provides an opportunity for professionals to increase their knowledge, develop broader technology skills, and understand how technology can create value for their organisations.
If you already have professional accountancy qualifications, this certificate can be a valuable source of CPD. It also provides an opportunity to top up existing competencies with specific knowledge and skills around digital technology, future disruptors and digital transformation.
Candidates who don’t currently hold any professional accountancy qualifications can benefit from the opportunity to gain formal recognition of their capabilities.
Our CertDIF training and certification programme is designed for accountancy, finance, business and advisory professionals who wish to develop their knowledge and skills of innovations in digital technology and its impact on the finance profession.
It is suitable for managers looking to improve their awareness in digital innovations and set a strategy to transform their teams and get the benefits of implementing the digital technologies in their daily activities.
There are no formal educational requirements to begin the certificate.
Participants will be asked to submit self reflections in text after each module and after submitting self reflections for all the modules they will be qualified for the certification.
If you already have professional accountancy qualifications, the certificate will be a valuable source of CPD. The certificate will represent 20 CPD hours.
Section A: Here and now
2. Big data
3. Data analytics
4. Data science
5. Analytic tools
Section B: Emerging technologies
6. Machine learning
7. Robotic process automation
8. Artificial intelligence and intelligence augmentation
9. Data preparation, transformation and infrastructure
10. Data visualisation
Section C: Future disruptors
11. Blockchain technology
12. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency
13. Deep learning
14. Embedded and self-serve analytics
Section D: Digital transformation
15. Digital transformation: the role of finance
16. Developing a DX strategy
17. Managing digital change
18. Digitising internal processes
19. Digitising products and services
20. Digital finance: where do you fit in?
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house