At PwC, we help our clients unlock the potential of digital to transform what they do, and how they do it. We have a proven track record of helping solve tomorrow’s problems today and we believe training and ongoing education is at the heart of this.
PwC’s Academy, the education and training business of PwC, has designed a suite of digital training courses for all levels of staff. Our goal is simple: to equip our clients with the knowledge and skills to embrace the many challenges of this new digital age.
The Blockchain experience is a 3 hour immersive experience that explains the concept of Blockchain to general audiences.
In this course,participants will go back to the basics, and translate all digital processes into paper. Through a mix of theory and practical games, participants will understand all the processes and checks of a blockchain. They will engage in an interactive exercise of playing as a node within the network and experience the information flows and decision rules of blockchain.
In this course, participants will cover:
- 2.5 – 3 hours game with three levels to play
- Mix of theory and game play
- Addressing all 5 key characteristics of blockchain technology: authentication, consensus, immutability, uniqueness and validity.
- Practice with level 3: smart contracts
- Possibility to expand with a session about use cases