Agility is one of the most important skills that organisations should have in order to adapt to changing business environments quickly.
With this in mind, PwC’s Academy, the education and training business of PwC, has designed a suite of fit-for-purpose Agile Awareness course to help business leaders and professionals grasp fundamentals of Agile and learn how to become an Agile organisation.
This is a one day workshop intended for the higher management and executives of DIB to understand the basic principles of Agile and how they can speed up the delivery of new products and innovations to the market. Adopting Agile requires changing processes and culture across the organisation and hence it’s very important for the management to understand the key opportunities and challenges associated with those new methodologies.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- To understand what agile is and the key differences with more traditional software delivery methods
- To understand how agile can be deployed on large programmes and the challenges that are often faced
- Understand the Scrum methodology as the most popular agile methodology
- Learn the risks, challenges and myths associated with Agile
This course is ideal for business professionals who do not have a technical / IT background, irrespective of whether they are at entry level or are experienced professionals, who are looking to understand Agile and learn some of the applications of those concepts in their organisations
Introduction to Agile
- What is Agile?
- Benefits of Agile
- Describe the values of agile
- Describe the principles of agile
- Identify methodologies of agile
- How does Agile work
- Agile terminology
Using the scrum methodology
- Identify roles and responsibilities in scrum
- Release / Programme manager
- Product owner
- Scrum master
- Agile team
- Benefits of Agile
Agile in large scale delivery
- Release planning
Understanding risks, challenges and myths about agile
- List risks and challenges in agile projects
- Myths about agile
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house