With the adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) imminent in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is critical that organisations up-skill their staff in this often complex financial reporting framework. Gaining the ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) will give organisations and their employees that edge!
PwC’s Academy is pleased to offer the ACCA DipIFR to help finance professionals gain the right skills and knowledge to make this transition and acquire an internationally recognised certification. The ACCA DipIFR is offered as a public course and may be customised for in-house training requirements.
The ACCA DipIFR will help participants develop a working knowledge of IFRS; how to apply them as well as the key concepts and principles that underpin them.Participants must pass an exam with a minimum of 50% to earn the Diploma.There are 2 exam windows in June and December. On an average, participants take 6 to 12 months to clear the exam.
At PwC's Academy, our aim is to help participants pass in the first attempt! Our flexible study solutions are suited to the needs of working professionals. We use training material by BPP, an ACCA Approved Content Provider. This is supplemented by study text and practice questions to support exam focused preparation.
Our training programme includes:
We employ the latest teaching techniques that will help participants understand IFRS standards and learn how to apply them. The programme is delivered by specialist lecturer who has wealth of experience in applying IFRS in a range of industries across the globe. Our tuition sessions are highly interactive, we encourage group discussion, and real life examples are used to help participants understand and apply IFRS principles.
Our revision sessions are focused on exam technique, guidance on answering exam questions and an understanding of the allocation of market and the examinar's requirements. We provide exam questions from previous papers and a full mock exam as part of the revision process. Our One-on-one consultations identify the gaps in your knowledge and application of IFRS.
This Diploma is a key qualification for CFOs and all those involved in financial reporting who want to broaden the knowledge of both the technical and practical aspects of IFRS and hold and internationally recognised certificate.
To earn the ACCA Diploma in IFRS, participants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Professional Financial Qualification (ICAI, ICAP, ACCA, CPA, ICAEW)
- 3 year's relevant accounting experience (a letter from the employer will be required)
- Relevant degree and 2 year's experience in the accounting field
- An ACCA certificate in International financial Reporting and 2 year's relevant work experience
- IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 2 Inventories
- IAS 8 Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- IAS 10 Events After the Reporting Period
- IAS 12 Income Taxes
- IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 19 Employee Benefits
- IAS 20 Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- IAS 21 The Effects of Change in Foreign Exchange Rates
- IAS 23 Borrowing Costs
- IAS 24 Related Party Disclosures
- IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements
- IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures
- IAS 32 Financial Instruments: Presentation
- IAS 33 Earnings per Share
- IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- IAS 38 Intangible Assets
- IAS 40 Investment Property
- IAS 41 Agriculture
- IFRS 1 First-Time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- IFRS 2 Share-Based Payment
- IFRS 3 Business Combinations
- IFRS 5 Disposal of Non-current Assets and Reporting of Discontinued Operations
- IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosure
- IFRS 8 Operating Segments
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements2
- IFRS 12 Disclosure of interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IFRS 16 Leases IFRS for SMEs IFRS for Small and Medium Sized Entities Other Statements The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house