Earning the CTT+ certification designates you as an exceptional trainer in your field. As an instructor, you not only have to plan engaging classroom lectures, practice tasks and exams, but you must also be a knowledgeable and effective communicator. CTT+ certification provides comprehensive training standards to validate your skills in a traditional or virtual classroom environment, and ensures that you can teach effectively and step up to the front of the class with confidence.
CTT+ is trusted by leading organizations
Corporations such as Dell, Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, IBM and Ricoh accept CompTIA CTT+ as proof that an instructor is qualified to teach their programs.
CTT+ lets you teach with confidence
CompTIA CTT+ validates that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, present, facilitate and evaluate a training session. By requiring a video submission of the training session instruction as part of the certification, CTT+ ensures candidates have effective teaching skills.
CTT+ verifies essential teaching modalities
In a survey conducted by the Training Associates, 87% of respondents use instructor led training (ILT) as a primary learning modality. Moreover, 74% of organizations take a blended approach to learning, augmenting ILT delivery with either a mobile, video, or social component. Earning a CTT+ certification can validate your skills as a top trainer in a virtual or physical classroom.
CTT+ certification is for instructors who want to verify they have attained a standard of excellence in the training field. CTT+ validates the knowledge and use of tools and techniques necessary for successfully teaching in today’s learning environments.
Jobs that use CTT+:
- Training Consultant
- Training Developer/Instructor
- Career Technical Training Instructor
6 to 12 months of trainer/instructor experience
Pass the CTT+ Exam
Planning Prior to the Course
- Review of Organizational Needs and Learners’ Backgrounds in Relationship to Course Objectives
- Instructional Environment in Relationship to Learning Objectives
Methods and Media for Instructional Delivery
- Selection and Implementation of Instructional Methods
- Use of Presentation and Instructional Media
Instructor Credibility and Communications
- Instructor Delivery Competence and Content Expertise
- Instructor Communication and Presentation Skills
- Establishment and Management of a Learner-Centered Environment
- Promotion of Learner Engagement and Participation
- Assessment of Learners’ Needs for Additional Explanation and Encouragement
- Motivation and Positive Reinforcement of Learners
Evaluate the Training Event
- Evaluation of Learner Performance during and at Close of Instruction
- Evaluation of Instructor and Course
There are no scheduled dates for this course. Fill out the form to check future dates or deliver the course in-house